Want to have Your Idea Published on Our Creative Community Blog?
Here is an opportunity to share your thoughts and ideas related to creativity. Inspire others to try new ideas in their personal and professional lives.
– creativity resources
– how you used creative thinking to meet a challenge
– teaching or training idea or activity that encourages creative thinking
– reviews of books related to creativity
Please note: This is not a platform for political and religious opinions or degrading comments on issues. This platform is about positive ways to build our creativity.
Every submission is moderated to ensure a consistent level of quality and content.
By submitting, you agree to the American Creativity Association rules and regulations governing all content on this website and that ali content is not subject to copyright restrictions.
Rules and Regulations
As a condition of use, you promise not to submit content that:
• infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity or violates any law or contractual duty;
• you know is false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate;
• is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, profane, contains or depicts nudity, contains or depicts sexual activity, or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by American Creativity Association in its sole discretion;
• constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (“spamming”);
• involves commercial activities (whether or not for profit) and/or sales such as contests, advertising, etc;
• contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, worms, logic bombs or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, disable, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of American Creativity Association