Collaborate with other Members
Here is an opportunity to connect with other members who share your interest, would love to work with you on a challenge and/or research interests.
– a challenge you are facing and you are looking for others who might have experienced similar situations
– seeking interested members to give you input on a project or challenge you are facing
– seeking research partners
– seeking others with similar areas of interest for sharing ideas offering support to each other
Please note: This is not a platform for political and religious opinions or causes. It is about working together on projects of interest to build our creativity.
Every submission is moderated to ensure a consistent level of quality and content.
By submitting, you agree to the American Creativity Association rules and regulations governing all content on this website and that all content is not subject to copyright restrictions.
Rules and Regulations
As a condition of use, you promise not to submit content that:
• infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity or violates any law or contractual duty;
• you know is false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate;
• is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, profane, contains or depicts nudity, contains or depicts sexual activity, or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by American Creativity Association in its sole discretion;
• constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (“spamming”);
• involves commercial activities (whether or not for profit) and/or sales such as contests, advertising, etc;
• contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, worms, logic bombs or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, disable, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of American Creativity Association